Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Stash

First off, I am ALMOST done with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows--only about 100 pages more.

I have a stash of books at the office...it's apparently such a good stash that I totally forgot I had it. I really need to quit buying books. I did sign up with Zooba again--a great service where everything is $9.95. The monthly fee is $9.95 and they send you a book a month of your "reading list" automatically and, if you would like to order more books, they are just--you guessed it!--$9.95 each. It's a great deal if you want new releases not yet out in paperback.

Anyway, I found a pile of books at my office that I didn't know I had. Thus, here are EVEN MORE books to add to my TBR list (in addition to the ones on the earlier post AND all the ones I have at home and haven't read!). My one disclaimer...I have no clue why I have most these books!
For One More Day by Mitch Albom
The Thin Place by Kathryn Davis
Wickett's Remedy by Myla Goldberg
In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson (the only one I remember buying!)
Nature Girl by Carl Hiaasen
Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan

Oh, I MUST get reading!

No comments: